Finally, the real estate market in Baltimore is showing signs of a return to normalcy. Banks have arbitrated sales, and this has prompted a 7% bounce back in home prices. Modifications made by the stakeholders resulted in friendlier terms and conditions to the consumers. Prices rose about 6% from April 2015 – May 2016.
Todd Lubar had an interest in real estate for ages. He started this career after graduating from the University of Syracuse. Todd started up as the loan originator in Crestar Mortgage Corporation and then went on to become an expert in conservative mortgage banking. He formed an excellent rapport with real estate agents, CPA’s, financial planners and insurance agents to tap more information.
In 1999 Todd took up a senior position with a leading company (Legacy Financial Group). Few years after, he launched his company, Legendary Properties, LLC. The primary purpose was to sell, rehabilitate, purchase, and earn a profit from the prime residences targeting low to high-income people.
He then went ahead and opened up Charter Funding. After several years he noticed that the traditional lenders like banks weren’t fair to the disadvantaged individuals who desired to own homes. He started legendary Financial LLC, services. Todd had other business like scrap metal recycling, commercial demolition.
Who is Todd Lubar?
Todd is a well-established Businessman in Maryland, who has made a great impact on the real estate sector. Todd has been on the rank on top twenty-five influential on the property in the country. He attended the University of Syracuse and graduated with a BA in speech communication. See, http://www.toddlubar.com/.
- In 1995 his first employment was in Crestar Mortgage Corporation and worked as the loan originator.
- In 1999 Todd worked with Legacy Financial Group where he grew the Maryland office which started producing over 100million dollars in twelve months over loan volumes.
- He continued to work with the Charter Funding as their senior vice president in 2005
- He founded the Legendary Properties, LLC and also Legendary Financial, LLC services that incorporated to become Legendary investments and is also the senior VP.
- He is the current president of TDL Global Ventures